Working from home carries its own risks and it is essential to make sure you are adequately insured. We have arranged insurance for all kinds of small businesses, whether you are a start-up, self-employed, or employ members of staff.
We can advise on the level of cover you need to have in place, depending on the nature of your business, and can tailor cover to suit your specific requirements.
Cover may include:
- Professional indemnity – protection against allegations of professional negligence, errors, omissions and mistakes, and any compensation or damages that is awarded
- Office insurance specifically for work at your home
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- Public liability if customers visit your property
- Employers’ liability if you employ staff
- Accidental damage
- Personal accident – cover for when you are not able to work due to an accident that then results in loss of profits
- Theft and money.
Whatever your business requirements, we will ensure the policy we provide is accurate and protects you against all insurable risks.
We have been providing insurance solutions for commercial and personal clients since 1960.
Membership of the Willis Towers Watson Networks gives us access to leading insurers globally.
We pride ourselves on the level of personal service which extends to our dedicated claims service.