Homeworkers Insurance

Working from home carries its own risks and it is essential to make sure you are adequately insured. We have arranged insurance for all kinds of small businesses, whether you are a start-up, self-employed, or employ members of staff.

We can advise on the level of cover you need to have in place, depending on the nature of your business, and can tailor cover to suit your specific requirements.

Cover may include:

  • Professional indemnity – protection against allegations of professional negligence, errors, omissions and mistakes, and any compensation or damages that is awarded
  • Office insurance specifically for work at your home
  • Directors’ and officers’ liability
  • Public liability if customers visit your property
  • Employers’ liability if you employ staff
  • Accidental damage
  • Personal accident – cover for when you are not able to work due to an accident that then results in loss of profits
  • Theft and money.

Whatever your business requirements, we will ensure the policy we provide is accurate and protects you against all insurable risks.

Need advice? Get in touch.

Call 01635 43880 Monday to Friday
Complete our enquiry form

    Get in touch

    We have been providing insurance solutions for commercial and personal clients since 1960.

    Our Network

    Membership of the Willis Towers Watson Networks gives us access to leading insurers globally.

    Dedicated Claims

    We pride ourselves on the level of personal service which extends to our dedicated claims service.

    Want to talk about Homeworkers Insurance?

    Melville Burbage Insurance Services Ltd,
    The Old Drummers Arms, 16-18 Northcroft Lane,
    Newbury, Berkshire,
    RG14 1BU

    Company Registration No: 0640‌4074 | FCA Registration No: 474872 | Melville Burbage Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Melville Burbage Insurance Services Ltd: The Old Drummers Arms, 16-18 Northcroft Lane, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 1BU.