Private Clients

Holiday Home Insurance

Wherever your holiday home may be, whether in the UK, Europe or on the other side of the world, we can provide and insurance scheme that exactly fits your requirements. 

We have gained extensive experience within this field and can advise on the level of cover you need to have in place to make sure you are adequately covered against all risks.

As required, we can arrange buildings, contents, accidental damage, personal possessions, legal expenses and home emergency cover, whilst you are at your property or away from it.

If required, we can also arrange specialist insurance for more unusual holiday homes, such as period or Listed properties.